Since the 1970’s, as Petroleum Engineers, and the 1980’s, as Sierra Engineering, the founding companies of Auburn Energy Management have provided Contract Operating and Operator of Record services for our clients. These projects have ranged from single well development, to full scope operating that includes acquiring assets, additional development, and asset management through divestiture.
Clients have ranged from energy financial groups to major E&P companies. Project areas have included most major basins in the U.S. lower 48 and Alaska. Total capital for contract operated programs is well over half a Billion $US. Including project managed programs, expenditures reach over $1 Billion in executed capital on behalf of our clients.
Our clients trust Auburn Energy Management to provide operating teams specific to a given asset, that create and restore value without burdening the asset with additional ownership requirements. Auburn Energy Management provides all of this without the requirement of working interest or revenue interest in the asset, allowing our clients to maximize their value.
Contract Operating Services
- Acquiring New Assets
- CAPEX development (drilling, completions, production...)
- Optimizing Base Production
- Obtaining drilling and other permits
- Serving as Operator of Record (based on client type)
- Production reporting
- Regulatory filing
- Land broker services
- Title review and due diligence
- Lease and land administration
- Full line of accounting services
- Joint Interest Billings
- Lease Operating Statements
- Royalty Payments
- Vendor Payments
Vendor and Contractor Management Oversight
- Manage vendors and contractors for a given project
Legal, Insurance and Contract Management Oversight
- Legal review, negotiation and management of Contracts with Vendors, Land Owners and other parties
- Insurance review and purchasing from highly rated insurers at competitive rates
Marketing and Midstream Services
- Negotiate competitive agreements with oil and gas marketing firms
- Field specific Midstream agreements
6160 Warren Pkwy.
Frisco, Texas 75034
500 Dover Blvd.
Lafayette, Louisiana 70503
1580 Lincoln Street
Denver, Colorado 80203
10 Desta Dr.
Midland, Texas 79705
Houston, Texas 77079
MORGANTOWN, WEST VIRGINIA
2603 Cranberry Square
Morgantown, West Virginia 26508
OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA
3101 South Lakeside Drive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73179
8505 Technology Forest
The Woodlands, TX 77381