Client & Project Profiles
Auburn Energy Management and our subsidiary operating companies are founded on a 35+ year history of project management, contract operating and operator of record services. Below is a list of just a few of our programs.
- Historical Operator of Record programs: executed >$500,000,000 in CAPEX program development
- Historical including Project Management/Contract Operating programs: executed >$1 Billion in CAPEX program development > 700 wells drilled/completed
Notable Historic Programs
- Glori (Stellus Capital): East Texas - Contract Operator; Asset value restoration, increased production, stabilized operations. Successful divesture.
- E&P Client: Texas/New Mexico – Operator of record multi well development, including acquisitions. Total capital to date >$60,000,000
- E&P Client: Colorado – Operator of record multi well program. Total capital ~$45,000,000
- E&P Client: Colorado – Operator of record multi well program. Total capital ~$60,000,000 (world record CO2 stimulation, at the time).
- E&P Client: Michigan – Operator of record multi well program. Total capital ~$10,000,000
- Suncor: Montana – Contract Operator. CBM development program, with geo-science/coring. Total capital ~$20,000,000
- Arco / Vastar: Multi State U.S. – Drilling, completion and production; Total capital ~$300,000,000 (multi year program)
- Petro Quest: Oklahoma – Project Management - >200 wells Drilled/Completed. Total capital ~$700,000,000
- Legacy: Oklahoma – Project Management – Production Management for 63 producing wells
- Stone Oak: Oklahoma – Project Management - Production Management for 65 producing wells
- Armstrong: Louisiana, Johnson Bayou – Project Management – drilled deep HPHT >25,000’, 420 deg F, 24,000 psi well
- Inter Oil: Papau New Guinea – 6 well drilling program (World Oil magazine cover – well test flare)
- Pemex: Mexico, Bay of Campeche – Project Management – multi-well program
- Chesapeake: North Texas, DFW airport drilling program – 5 year program; drilling engineering and onsite supervision
- Legacy Reserves – Performed a due diligence on 4500 U.S. based wells for capital entity
- Quintana: Argentina – well control event, high production volume well; estimated 3MM BOED
- U.S. multi-area: over 70 drilling rig audits (IADC and BLM regulations). Conducted by internal well control team
6900 N. Dallas Parkway
Plano, Texas 75024
500 Dover Blvd.
Lafayette, Louisiana 70503
1580 Lincoln Street
Denver, Colorado 80203
10 Desta Dr.
Midland, Texas 79705
Houston, Texas 77079
MORGANTOWN, WEST VIRGINIA
2603 Cranberry Square
Morgantown, West Virginia 26508
OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA
3101 South Lakeside Drive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73179
8505 Technology Forest
The Woodlands, TX 77381