Client & Project Profiles
Auburn Energy Management and our subsidiary operating companies are founded on a 35+ year history of project management, contract operating and operator of record services. Below is a list of just a few of our programs.
- Historical Operator of Record programs: executed >$500,000,000 in CAPEX program development
- Historical including Project Management/Contract Operating programs: executed >$2 Billion in CAPEX program development > 2,700 wells drilled/completed
Notable Historic Programs
- Glori (Stellus Capital): East Texas - Contract Operator; Asset value restoration, increased production, stabilized operations. Successful divesture.
- Range: PA – Project Management - drilled first-ever horizontal well in the Marcellus, managed 75 wells over 3-year period
- E&P Client: Texas/New Mexico – Operator of record multi well development, including acquisitions. Total capital to date >$60,000,000
- E&P Client: Colorado – Operator of record multi well program. Total capital ~$45,000,000
- E&P Client: Colorado – Operator of record multi well program. Total capital ~$60,000,000 (world record CO2 stimulation, at the time).
- E&P Client: Michigan – Operator of record multi well program. Total capital ~$10,000,000
- Quicksilver: Barnett Shale, TX – Project Management – 400+ wells over a multi-year period
- Suncor: Montana – Contract Operator. CBM development program, with geo-science/coring. Total capital ~$20,000,000
- Arco / Vastar: Multi State U.S. – Drilling, completion and production; Total capital ~$300,000,000 (multi year program)
- Chisolm: New Mexico, Delaware Basin – Project Management – 55 horizontal wells over a multi-year period
- Petro Quest: Oklahoma – Project Management - >200 wells Drilled/Completed. Total capital ~$700,000,000
- Legacy: Oklahoma – Project Management – Production Management for 63 producing wells
- Lewis Petroleum: Eagle Ford – Project Management – drilled and fracked the first horizontal Eagle Ford well, August 2002
- Stone Oak: Oklahoma – Project Management - Production Management for 65 producing wells
- Armstrong: Louisiana, Johnson Bayou – Project Management – drilled deep HPHT >25,000’, 420 deg F, 24,000 psi well
- Chesapeake: North Texas, DFW airport drilling program – 5 year program; drilling engineering and onsite supervision
- U.S. multi-area: over 70 drilling rig audits (IADC and BLM regulations). Conducted by internal well control team
FORT WORTH, TEXAS
500 West 7th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
1030 Regional Park Dr.
Houston, TX 77060